My Blog List

Saturday, May 5, 2018

April 2018

April 23/18

The tulips along the side of the house were up but showed signs of frozen tips.







The days are getting longer and the sun is nice and warm on the east side of the house. I love taking my coffee out onto the balcony in the morning.




The stack stone bed was free of snow, but the vegetable garden still showed a pile. The water was still frozen in the pond although the far left side melts a bit during the day now.


On April 23 there was still a lot of snow on my 3 other flower beds. I took the snow shovel to the flower beds to remove the 6 inches of wet sloppy snow to hurry the melting process along. :) A first!

By April 28 the snow had melted off and I started cleaning up the triangle bed and round bed although it was still pretty wet. Checked the Long bed on the 29th and tidied it up a bit. No signs of life there yet.





No comments:

Post a Comment