My Blog List

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

June 29/17 Tiger Lilies and more


I am always so thrilled to see my tiger lilies blooming. I love these beauties and wish they lasted longer. My red "pot" lilies in my stack stone bed are growing really well, too. On June 29 the buds were big and red, getting ready to pop open (and they started opening on Canada day, the 1st of July.)



June 29 red pot lilies


Top of rock garden


Top of Rock garden: One of my big blue sages (May Night) died back this winter but I had 2 small plants that had seeded themselves which I moved together to replace the old one. I love their purple spikes of flowers.
There are also liatris, yellow sedum, white daisies, pink cosmos, pink verbena (annuals) a small dianthus and a big plantain growing here. 

Lupines and Daisies

Morden Sunrise again, daisies and lupines. The Monkshood in the background is growing tall.

I love this pretty sedum



Last but not least, the vegetable garden.

Next post :  vegetable garden news. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment